Licenses, Insurance & Certifications
COASTWIDE ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC (CET) is certified by all required government agencies including Cal/OSHA, Department of Health Services (DHS), Department of Toxic Substances Division, AHERA-Office of Local Assistance, California Highway Patrol, Cal/EPA and Fed/EPA.
California Contractor’s License #523560 includes the following categories:
- B General Building Construction
- C-21 Demolition & House Moving
- C-22 Asbestos Abatement
- C-39 Roofing
- ASB (DOSH Cert. #058) rating for asbestos abatement.
- DIR Registration # 1000001357
CET is certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE). We are signatory to Laborer’s Int’l Union Local 67 (Abatement) and 270 (Demolition). CET carries $10,000,000 (2,000,000 +8,000,000 Umbrella) of liability insurance CET is bondable for a large variety of jobs.
CET Supervisors and Laborers receive their initial and refresher training through the Laborers union. Typical training includes asbestos/lead, concrete cutting, OSHA (10) & (30), Confined Space, HazWoper, torch cutting, reach lifts, and other aerial equipment operation. Regular recurring safety training is performed in house on topics such as fall protection and electrical safety
Coastwide’s supervisors are highly experienced, with a range of 5 -20+ years of field experience. Supervisors and laborers receive:
- Annual medical examinations.
- Annual fit testing for the use of respirators.
- Blood pathogen testing every 90 days for lead.
- First Aid and CPR training.
- Quarterly (or as often as may be needed) procedural and safety review classes.
- On site safety meetings at the beginning of each project.